Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Port 5767

From: "Ryan Russell" <Ryan.Russell () sybase com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:37:47 -0700

Has anyone seen or heard of an vulnerability/attack with a source port of
6050 and with a destination port 5767 and with a destination address of

141.1.19.215 -according to nslookup DNS name is:
Please.contact.Cheyenne.for.complains

I remember that being discussed in a thread on one of the mailing

lists I subscribe to.. can't remember which.  A quick web search

turns up zip, too.  Anyway, a version of Arcserve would end

up trying to reach some address back home.. something left

over from development, apparently.  There is a patch.  Go

find your Arcserve machine and patch it.

                         Ryan