oss-sec mailing list archives

[ANNOUNCE] Django security releases issued: 1.10.3, 1.9.11, and 1.8.16

From: Tim Graham <timograham () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 07:50:21 -0700 (PDT)

Today the Django team issued 1.10.3, 1.9.11, and 1.8.16 as part of our
security process. These releases address two security issues, and we
encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible.

Details are available on the Django project weblog:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2016/nov/01/security-releases/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to security () djangoproject com and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.