oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Requesting membership to linux-distros

From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried () redhat com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 19:51:05 -0600

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 7:36 PM, Alex Crawford <alex.crawford () coreos com>
wrote:

Hello, I run the CoreOS Linux team for CoreOS, Inc [1]. I thought I
requested membership in the past, but after double-checking I definitely
did not. Shoot. DirtyCOW reminded me to actually get this set up. Is
anything else needed from me?

I found a security page: https://coreos.com/security/ but it only mentions
some upstream security. I can't find any security advisories, the closest I
can find is a few blog postings. Do you have an advisory page?

Thanks.

-Alex

[1]: https://coreos.com/

--

--
PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993