Bugtraq mailing list archives

Notacon: Apr. 8-10, 2005 in Cleveland, OH

From: "Froggy" <froggy () notacon org>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:40:21 -0500

Notacon is the second iteration of an annual technology event held in Cleveland, OH. The event will run from the morning of Friday, April 8th through Sunday, April 10th. This years focus is on community and technology. However, we have a number of interesting presentations and tracks geared towards IT professionals, developers and managers.

Specifically, our Frontiers Technical Symposium on Friday, April the 8th, will feature two tracks; one geared towards IT Managers and administrators, the other towards developers and software engineers. Each track will consist of three two-hour long presentations to allow for indepth discussion and analysis. These tracks will feature presentations by Bruce Petro, CTO of AG Interactive, Scot Rourke, Executive Director of OneCleveland and Nick Hanek and Micah Waldstein, founders of AP Change among others.

In addition to the professional tracks, we offer a weekends worth of other presentations, over 35 in all, including presentations from Richard Thieme, Richard Forno a presentation on Cyberterrorism by Dr. Andrew Colarik.

Event registration is $70 at the door and covers both the Symposium tracks as well as our regular tracks.

Information about Notacon, including a full speaker lineup and schedule, is available on our website:

http://www.notacon.org/

- Paul "Froggy" Schneider