Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Lingo VoIP ATA / UTStarcom iAN-02EX remote access vulnerability

From: Ryan Cummings <ryan.r.cummings () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:00:47 -0500

Lingo only uses UDP ports 5060-5065, 1020-1030, 10000-20000.  You can
set your ATA device up behind a firewall/router just as long as your
forward these ports to it.  This will take care of the remote access
and still allow your normal VoIP service to work.  I'm away from home
right now but when I get back I'll take some time to analyze the
traffic it creates and report my findings.

Ryan