Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Watchguard Firewall

From: Daniel Dewey <Dan () jobweb org>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:59:02 -0500

Does anyone on this listserv use a Watchguard FireBox Firewall?   I'd like
to hear what you think of the product, because we're considering getting
one.

---
Daniel Dewey                |"There's something about farm life
Unix/Internet SysAdmin      | that gets you -- especially if the
MCP (NT srvr/wkstn/eprise)  | wind is blowing in the wrong direction.
dan () news jobweb org         | -- Unknown
http://www.pobox.com/~dewey |                 610-868-1421, x115
           The National Association of Colleges and Employers

     These opinions are mine, and may not be the same as my employer