Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

A question

From: Mishka Tsentserevski <ogre () netvision net il>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:20:38 +0200

I have a personal problem:

My office have upgraded the security policy and now I have to connect to my
mail ant Intranet with Securemote.

My problem is that I use an ISDN router from my home (i.e I get a dynamic IP
on the outer side of the router and the router is NATing my internal
computers {10.10.10.x addresses}), every aspect of communication is working
great exept Securemote. I checked the Firewall (Checkpoint 4 sp2) logs and
found that I connect with my INTERNAL address (which is logical) to the
firewall.
Is there any solution to this one (not the obvious "dont use Securemote"

Mishka,