Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Privacy (Was Re: Rant (Was Re: ...FTP...))

From: Adam Shostack <adam () homeport org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:13:52 -0400

Anonymity is damned useful.  Just ask the woman who is about to be
fired by the IRS for not covering her face when testifying before
congress.  Heck, ask any whistleblower about the usefulness of
anonymity.  Or ask someone who is being stalked if they like how many
details of their life are public.  Ask someone who wants an HIV test.

For more, see the marketing stuff at Zero Knowledge (www.zks.net) or
the Anonymizer (www.anonymizer.com)

Adam

--