Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Naviga Book Anyone? Looking to integrate Bluefin P2PE for MOTO transactions

From: "Gramke, Jim" <0000018b95783deb-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 20:07:25 +0000

Hi All,

Is anybody out there using Naviga Book in your publishing house?    If so, are you taking MOTO transactions with a PC
or thin client, but would rather be using a P2PE compliant solution to simplify PCI compliance?

We are trying to convince Naviga to integrate with the Bluefin P2PE solutions.   Naviga claims to have many higher ed
customers, but that only 2 of them are asking for this, so it's hard for them to see this as a high priority.
Therefore, I am I'm trying to find anybody anywhere who might want to join us and try to show there is a market for
this.

So if you know anybody in this boat, send me a note ASAP.

Thanks,

Jim Gramke
College of St. Benedict, St. John's University, Saint John's Abbey Liturgical Press
jgramke at csbsju.edu<mailto:jgramke () csbsju edu>