Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

VA Tech SANS Class additional info

From: randy <marchany () VT EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 14:56:53 -0400

Sorry, I forgot one IMPORTANT item about registration for this class.
There is a discount code you need to include. On the page, there is a
sentence about the discount code:
This class is ONLINE, please click on the blue "Register Now" button to the
right. If you are affiliated with a Partnership-eligible institution enter
discount code 69560-OL to receive your Partnership pricing!

This will set the registration price to $2810/person.

Again, if you have any questions, please let me know
-Randy Marchany
VA Tech IT Security Office and Lab