Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Bulk blocking of all devices in Aruba ClearPass?

From: "Patel,Chintan" <Chintan.Patel () COLOSTATE EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 19:24:15 +0000

Cathy - great question. I would also be interested in this as we are also using ClearPass.

Thanks

Chintan

On Jun 8, 2021, at 1:16 PM, Catherine Ullman <cende () buffalo edu> wrote:

Greetings!

I’ve been asked to reach out and ask whether any of your institutions who use Aruba Clearpass have a policy or
procedure for bulk blocking of devices in the event of something like a ransomware attack.  If you do any of you have
such a thing, are you willing to share?  Thank you in advance!

Best,
Cathy

Dr. Catherine J Ullman
Senior Information Security Forensic Analyst
Information Security Office
University at Buffalo
cende () buffalo edu<mailto:cende () buffalo edu>