Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Today, we’ve launched Cybersecurity Turned Inside Out...

From: Brian Kelly <bkelly () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:26:59 +0000

EDUCAUSE launched a new Showcase Series back in February with our first spotlight on Privacy.

Today, we’ve launched Cybersecurity Turned Inside
Out<https://www.educause.edu/showcase-series/cybersecurity-turned-inside-out>, which explores how higher education
cybersecurity threats—moved from place-based to remote over the past year—now challenge us to move from guarding the
perimeter to defending our borderless networks with new technologies, strategies, and collaborations.

Included in this installment is the EDUCAUSE Horizon Report | Information Security
Edition<https://www.educause.edu/showcase-series/cybersecurity-turned-inside-out/#endpoints>.

This report profiles important trends and key technologies and practices shaping the future of information security,
and envisions a number of scenarios and implications for that future.

For this and every new showcase, you’ll find the tools and resources you need to help guide your campus forward.

I'd love your feedback. Let me know what you think,

Brian

Brian Kelly, CISSP, CISM, CEH
Director, Cybersecurity
Program<https://www.educause.edu/focus-areas-and-initiatives/policy-and-security/cybersecurity-program>
bkelly () educause edu<mailto:bkelly () educause edu>
Book time on my calendar<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/CybersecurityProgram () educause edu/bookings/>

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
Follow HEISC on
LinkedIn<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fshowcase%2Fhigher-education-information-security-council-heisc-%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C7197d41189e4414981ae08d69dc9670a%7Cdd4b037fe626495db0170cc0f7dddb37%7C0%7C0%7C636869885680898966&sdata=%2FYvU%2BLTYHbPmcyL1AoksiKTSdMeFQ93qASFmTp8Emmo%3D&reserved=0>
 | Twitter: @HEISCouncil

direct: 475.449.6440 | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>
1150 18th Street, NW, Suite 900 Washington, DC 20036