Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Identity Management Day Programming (April 13)

From: "Waseem, Zarmeena" <zarmeena () STAYSAFEONLINE ORG>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 11:00:33 -0400

Hi everyone,

If you have not already heard, the Identity Defined Security Alliance
(IDSA) along with the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) are hosting
an array of events for *Identity Management Day*! You can find the full
programming here.
<https://www.idsalliance.org/identity-management-day-get-involved/>

I especially encourage all of you to attend our CyberSecure My Business
event titled *Secure Your Business With Proper Identity Management*. This
webinar focuses on the intersection of identity management with security,
and how identity management fits into the Security CIA Triad. This advice
is as relevant to higher ed, as it is to the business community.

We are featuring our guest speakers *Julie Smith, CEO of the IDSA* and *Lerone
Banks, Technologist of the FTC*. You can join us on* April 13 @ 2PM EST.
Register here <https://staysafeonline.org/event/secure-your-business/>.*

I am attaching a graphic below if you would like to share with your
respective teams, orgs, and colleagues.

Hope to see you there!

--

*Zarmeena Waseem*

Director Cyber Security Education

National Cyber Security Alliance

*M:* 202.320.3263  |  *Visit:* www.staysafeonline.org

[image: https://twitter.com/staysafeonline]
<https://twitter.com/staysafeonline>[image:
https://www.facebook.com/staysafeonline]
<https://www.facebook.com/staysafeonline>[image:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/national-cyber-security-alliancehttps://www.linkedin.com/company/national-cyber-security-alliance]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/national-cyber-security-alliance>

*Prevent Phishing, always check sender.*