Security Basics mailing list archives

IDS/IPS/IDP info request?

From: Lars Georg Paulsen <maillist () braindead nu>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 14:07:48 +0200

Hi list!

I'm working on a project containing the therory behind IDS/IPS/IDP.
I know there is a hole lot of information on the net, but I was
wondering if you guys know of any good papers on the different types.
I'v checked out the IPS paper url that was posted a couple of days ago,
and it gave me quite some useful information.

So, shout out if you know any good url's that I'v just got to check out.
:P

cheers
Lg

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html